Delivered in Boston, Sleaford, Spalding, Spilsby, and surrounding areas
MOVE is a three-year Big Lottery Fund/ ESF funded Building Better Opportunities project aiming to help those people furthest away from employment to identify, address and overcome barriers to finding paid work.
It brings together a strong network of 24 local third sector organisations and colleges to build on existing employability services and provide more consistent, accessible and joined-up support.
It is completely independent of DWP or Jobcentre Plus, and participation is in no way mandatory. All support is offered free of charge, and clients may be eligible for funding towards care and travel costs to help them participate.
Tailored one-to-one support with a trained advisor throughout the programme off
- Setting SMART actions and goals to measure success
- Employability support, including CV writing, interview practice and job clubs
- Volunteering as a route to employment
- Digital skills training
- Learning and skills development; opportunities to gain qualifications
- Mentoring and progression support
- Financial support for childcare, respite care and travel expenses
Our MOVE advisors who will be able to register eligible clients with the ‘My Work Search’ online resource (which can be linked to Universal Jobmatch accounts), deliver training and support, as well as refer to other services helping people address underlying barriers to employment
Interested? Would like to know more?
If you would like to find out more please complete the contact form below or feel free to ring 01205 360800 or email us
We will need to know a few things about you before confirming your eligibility, including:
- Whether you work any hours at all (including zero hours contracts)
- Whether you are receiving support from any other Big Lottery Fund/ ESF programmes
- What sort of barriers you are facing to employment, or any specific issues you would like help with
- Where you live
- Your age